Alright i have not been attending school for 2 weeks.Wow thats alot man.Been missing studies and my exams are coming up and im so dead meat right now.So today went to KK hospital for a check up.Reach there like 7 plus and ate macs for breakfast.Then after that take queue number bla bla bla and went to see the doctor.
He examine me for a long time and i dont know why. hahaha.He ask me alot of
questions siaa.hahaha then the nurses took a check on me.Then check my heart beat make sure its normal and stuff.I got scared when i see got alot of tubes and then they were attached to my body and the nurse say its okay.Took blood test and the nurse inject me to get blood.So waited for like half an hour and got the results.Nothing wrong with me.Stupid tamiflu.
Hahaha So i try to make for this thursday match guys.I hope i can make it cause im out for 10 days.So sorry about that and to my sayang apologise me for being unkind to you just now.I didnt meant to hurt you b
I wanna watch 300 badly
