Well i did not post these days cause no mood man.Anyway yesterday was not superb.These bloddy captain asked us to meet at the woodlands staion.I was wondering if the match is starting at 10 plus.ZOMG i was like wth it started at 1 plus.I can spent 2 hours more of sleep sia.Bloddy ass.So reached Turf city waited for danial for like 1 and a half hour at the bus stop.We were irritated.So went to search for turf city.I thought its near to the bust stop.Cannot carry ah! fucking 2km sia.Nevermind i try my best to walk.hahha.Then went to the pitch.So many of ang moh sia.We were like paiseh ah.So i played for my friend's club.Tamoko lions.Their jersey spoil my mood and zahwah's not there ): too bad.
The results.I take revenge with the monfort's stand off and drew with them.Lost badly to ACS(I) and trash to the ang moh's club,Centaurs RFC.Bloddy good ah.
I stole their club ball.wohoooooooooo!
