February 03, 2009

Crap like hell ah.

Today was fun man.Ate my sandwhich in class.hahaha.Baik kepe.THen had geog suppose to hantar the news article then terhantar salah nye.Haaaha.Had recess then malay.Damn boring man.Cikgu yati is a fashion disaster man.Wear a jubah(dont know how to transalate) and wear kasut.MIntak ampun oi.Gile nye kelakar.haha.Me and qiara were laughing all the way man.Then had maths.Go through maths hmwork boleh nk tidor ah.Seriously.

Arul mate besar:saleh how to slove this
Me:hmmmmm(action pikir) dont know ah cher
Arul mate besar:Daydreaming right.Still at your la la land.Concetrate next time

I changed a bit cause i dont remeber some things that she said.Had english.Damn boring crap like hell ah.I cover my face with my book then sleep sekejap.haha.Gonna mugg till late night or should i say burn the midnight oil.Till then homies.
Ciao!


P/s:Liverpool boleh masuk longkang ah.Hahahaha!
I made this for Anti Manu,chelsea and liverfool.
ANTI MANSEAFOOL.hahaha!